- Got to see Sophie for the first time since February! Also, today is two years to the day that we met ‘irl’ and befriended the FVK guys, which was reminisced about at length.
- Contemplated stealing a life-size Bane cut-out from HMV.
- Bumped into Jack Ewins on Oxford Street. He had a bowler hat on and looked very dapper. We discussed his book; FVK podcasts (well, we didn’t discuss this, he shouted at me to listen to them because he’s a big bully <3); whether the guy in a big advertisement inside the nearby H&M was Hayden Christensen or not (“Cause, like, that’s Darth Vader! So.. Why is he modelling those red socks?” “Jack, you noticed the socks before the GARISH GLITTERY SUIT?”); and how bloody chilly it was outside.
- Jack also told me a hilariously cute story about the first time he ever met Lu; he was like, “I met Beveridge in nursery, and all I remember is him driving around in one of those red and yellow car toys you know? I called him ‘chubby cheek kid’.” oh my GOD it was hilarious :’)
- We saw the Les Miserables premiere set-up and it was fucking magical because we could watch it on the screen and there was fire everywhere and they were playing songs from it loudly. I think Soph and I were both pretty overwhelmed, it was AWESOME. My main reaction was “Is Anne Hathaway there? Is Anne Hathaway there?”
- Found the physical manifestation of the Cyber Candy store!! Got some Aether Cola and Vanilla Coke :D We spent a long while in there just looking because it was beautiful - so many pretty sweets!
- We got chocolate from Hotel Chocolat and I bought a lovely dark chocolate bar with strawberry petals on called ‘Dreaming of a Dark Christmas’ - Sophie and I decided this was perfect for us g0ffs~ and re-wrote ‘White Christmas’ so it was a metal song. Magnificent!
- “JA DARLING!!!!”
- FINALLY visited Platform 9 and 3/4 and took a photo (of course)!
- And I swear Uncle Vernon got on my train on the way home.
It’s been a good day, even if it was bitterly cold outside and there were lots of stupid troglodite people about and my feet are killing me. So much love for Captain Adnitt right now <33 And possibly a little love for Jack too!